Privacy, Cookies and Data Protection Policy
Commitment to Comply with Applicable
Data Protection and Privacy Laws
Bright Pixel Capital is committed, at all times, to comply with the applicable laws regarding, namely, Data Protection, Privacy and Information Security, in order to protect your personal data when processed by Bright Pixel Capital.
In order for Bright Pixel Capital to provide you its services and website experience, Bright Pixel Capital will sometimes need to collect and use your personal data.
- what personal data Bright Pixel Capital may collect about you;
- how Bright Pixel Capital will use the personal data it collects about you;
- when Bright Pixel Capital may use your details to contact you;
- whether Bright Pixel Capital will disclose your details to anyone else;
- your rights regarding the personal data you provide to Bright Pixel Capital;
Bright Pixel Capital website includes social media features, including the “Follow” button of Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Our websites also include links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Bright Pixel Capital. If you submit personal data to any of those websites, your information is managed by their privacy policies. Bright Pixel Capital is not liable in any way for the use of information outside our website.